(816) 984-1677





Phone E-mail

Ct. Date:

Ticket #


What were you ticketed for?


If you were speeding, how fast were you going and what was the speed limit?


If you can't tell, what is the court address listed on your ticket?


Your information will be kept confidential and will never be shared with others.

Submit a Traffic Ticket
Copyright: Robert Paetz  |  License Purchased: 01/21/2014  123rf.com
Notice:  The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.  No attorney-client relationship will be created by the submission of information through this site or by e-mail.  Please read the full disclaimer and e-mail notice.

Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.

Missouri Courts Covered*

State Courts:
Jackson County Circuit Court
Jackson County Municipal Court
Clay County Circuit Court
Platte County Circuit Court
Municipal Courts
Blue Springs Municipal Court
Claycomo Municipal Court
Gladstone Municipal Court
Grandview Municipal Court
Independence Municipal Court
Kansas City, MO Municipal Court
Lee's Summit Municipal Court
Liberty Municipal Court

North Kansas City Municipal Court
Oakview Municipal Court
Parkville Municipal Court
Platte City Municipal Court
Pleasant Valley Municipal Court
Raytown Municipal Court
Riverside Municipal Court
Kansas Courts Covered

State Courts
Johnson County District Court
Wyandotte County District Court

Municipal Courts
Kansas City, KS Municipal Court
Leawood Municipal Court
Merriam Municipal Court
Mission Municipal Court

Olathe Municipal Court
Prairie Village Municipal Court
Roeland Park Municipal Court
Westwood Municipal Court
Traffic Tickets

My Services

At Ludeman Law Firm, I handle simple traffic ticket such as speeding or no insurance.  For more other complicated, tickets I can refer you to an attorney who can help.  Use the traffic form to the left to send me a quick message and I'll try to respond within a few hours.
Ticket Amendments or Diversion

What my office does for the typical client is have a moving violation reduced to a non-moving violation so that my client can avoid points on his or her license.  This is true for Missouri courts.  In Kansas, I seek either amendment or diversion to reduce a moving violation to a non-moving violation (Kansas does not have points). 
Ease for the Client

For nearly all simple moving violations, you will not have to appear in court, I will appear for you.  I welcome clients to stop by the office, but if you can't make it, I can go over your quote by phone or email and you can submit payment by phone, online or by U.S. Mail.  You will then receive a letter from me with the disposition of your case along with your original court receipt indicating fines were paid for the amended ticket.

Local Courts Covered

I appear in most municipal and state courts in the Kansas City area.  Contact me by phone or form submission to check to see if your court is included.
Home  |  Contact & Directions  |  Practice AreasAttorney Profile
Debt Defense  |  Credit Card Representation  |  Traffic Ticket Services 
Traffic Ticket FAQ  |  Disclaimer

2008-2022 Ludeman Law Firm, LLC.  All rights reserved.